We often have a cream for each thing: for the hands, the feet, the face, the wrinkles, the spots… Put end to end, all these creams (even cheap), constitute a consequent budget all the same. That’s why we propose you to make this good gel for the skin which calms the skin in case of skin affection. It also allows to treat common skin problems, but often perceived as unsightly such as wrinkles and fine lines, stretch marks, pigment spots, scars, sunburns … This gel will strengthen the skin and repair it naturally while helping to heal small wounds.
The ingredients of this gel that heals everything:
- 7 tablespoons (or 100 g) of unrefined virgin coconut oil
- The same amount of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Airtight glass container
2) After stirring for 3 to 5 minutes, you will have obtained a rather smooth and homogeneous mixture, you can add the essential oil and continue stirring.
3) Transfer this mixture into your glass bottle. You will have to keep it in a cool and dry place.
Use this mixture after your daily shower. The skin is then well receptive to the care and absorbs it better. Take a small amount of gel and apply it to the skin by massaging it into the areas to be treated. It is not necessary to rinse, but remove the residue with a cloth after one hour of application.
This gel recipe will help you treat stretch marks, wrinkles, brown spots…
Why does this gel work so well on our skin conditions?
Aloe vera calms irritations and relieves allergic reactions or reduces pigmentation spots (brown spots related to aging skin or pregnancy mask). Coconut oil is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. In the end, this very effective mixture offers the skin a cocktail of enzymes, proteins, vitamins and minerals with healing, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties for damaged skin or skin subjected to external aggressions (UV, pollution…).