How to treat gout between attacks?
Eat a diet low in meat, alcohol, sauces, fats, cold cuts, etc. Ask your doctor for advice. You can complete this cure with herbal teas and herbal poultices.
Herbal teas against gout …
Between gout attacks, here are the herbal teas that are effective in treating gout:
Linden tea : make concentrated infusions of leaves and flowers (100 g per liter of water)
- Make decoctions of ash buds and leaves (Boil 10 minutes, 20 g per liter)
- Infusion of 30 g of flowering tops of Meadowsweet per liter of water (Similar effect to aspirin)
- Decoction of 20 g of blackcurrant leaves per liter of water (Boil 10 minutes, also consume a lot of blackcurrant fruits)
- Infusion of leaves and Elderflower (20 g per liter of water)
- Infusion of 1g. of green coffee powder in 1/2 liter of water (to drink 4 times a day)
- drink birch tea, tree whose leaves have the ability to facilitate renal elimination. Immerse 50 g of birch leaves in 1 liter of water and heat over low heat for a few minutes, covered. Filter and drink 2 cups a day. You can also drink blackcurrant infusions (50 g per liter of boiling water and let steep for 10 minutes). To fight against gout, it is also recommended to eat cherries.
You can also try:
- Every morning, swallow 1 clove of crushed garlic, and apply a plaster of burgundy pitch to the painful part, which is renewed after 8 days, if the pain has not disappeared.
- Apply poultices of cooked burdock leaves under the ash or in water.
- Drink 1 liter and a half to 2 liters of skimmed milk per day.
Relieve a gout attack …
Many people turn to alternative remedies to treat gout. A number of these “home remedies” have been recognized for the treatment of gout. But, are they all effective?
- In case of gout attack, apply cold poultices of illite or montmorillonite clay on painful areas, until relief. You can also drink 1 to 2 times a day, 1 glass of clay milk, always until healing.
- Another method as natural as it is effective: drink after each meal 1 glass of water with lemon juice. It is ideal for neutralizing uric acid, the main cause of gout attacks.
- Another method, in 1/2 liter of wine vinegar, throw 1 handful of coarse salt, 2 handfuls of elder flowers (Sambucus nigra), 2 handfuls of chamomile flowers (Anthemis nobilis). Boil everything for 1/4 hour, collect this juice with the plants in compresses, apply them very hot (without burning either) on the painful part.
The “radical method” to stop an acute crisis …
Radical indeed, but heroic too, because it consists in rubbing the painful part with a bunch of fresh nettles (Urtica urens). The relief will appear in a few minutes and in any case!
Chanca Piedra, an all-natural laboratory-grade plant, is a known uric acid inhibitor. This plant blocks the production of uric acid in the body, thus eliminating the appearance of a gout attack. Long used as a natural treatment for kidney and gallstones, Chanca Piedra actually means “stone crusher”. This weed-like plant reduces the occurrence of gout in the body by breaking down and removing the crystalline build-up of crystallized uric acid. Due to its proven efficacy in the treatment of kidney stones, gallstones and uric acid inhibition, it is a good track of alternative solution to drugs.
What is the best way to take lab-grade Chanca Piedra for the treatment of gout?
Your body usually does not excrete enough uric acid on its own to minimize the risk of a gout attack.. Lab-grade Chanca Piedra will help your body not only flush uric acid into the kidneys and liver, but also prevent uric acid crystals from forming. Chanca Piedra has also been shown to help reduce inflammation.
To dissolve uric acid crystals or to prevent them from forming
- Take 400 mg of lab-grade chanca piedra when you wake up.
- Wait an hour before eating to ensure maximum absorption from the herb.
- Take 400 mg of lab grade chanca piedra at night.
- Once your gout attacks are under control, reduce them to 400 mg per day.
Keep in mind that each person is unique and will respond to each type of treatment differently. Always discuss any new treatment you are considering with your doctor before starting it so they can discuss any potential drug interactions and potential side effects with you.
Apple cider vinegar is used to treat gout because its acidity relieves the acute pain associated with gout and other forms of arthritis. The vinegar increases the alkalinity of the body and has anti-inflammatory properties. Some people also add honey to apple cider vinegar due to the anti-inflammatory properties of honey.
The bad news is that apple cider vinegar isn’t exactly known for its amazing taste. To be most effective, you need to take up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar three times a day. Scientific results lack evidence on the benefits of apple cider vinegar for gout. A study in Japan in 2010 that looked at different diets to improve urine alkalinization in order to increase the elimination of uric acid from the body. Apple cider vinegar was included in one of the diets, but it was not tested on its own.
Warning : The high acidity of apple cider vinegar can erode esophageal tissue and tooth enamel (rinse your mouth well). In addition, it may interact negatively with certain medications for blood pressure and the diabetes.
Ginger root is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to be slightly effective for relieve pain associated with joint inflammation. When treating gout with ginger root, one can use ginger root in recipes and / or mix ginger root with hot or boiling water and drink it as a tea. Ginger root can also be used topical as a paste to relieve pain associated with gout.
Prevention and treatment of gout …
This grandmother’s remedy is as good as a preventive or curative treatment. As soon as you feel the attack of gout, it is advisable to apply this remedy:
Boil 3 apples cut into pieces for 1/4 hour in 1 liter of water. Drink as much bowl as possible.