Are your tonsils and the back of your throat covered with small white balls, you have difficulty swallowing and you have bad breath? You are surely affected by a caseum.
This condition is not very serious, however, it is important to put an end to the secretions of caseum quickly, because they are true nests of germs.
Ideally, the tonsils capture and trap dead cells and germs before they penetrate deeper into a person’s oral cavity.
However, the tonsils have small folds, in which bacteria and food can collect to form little cheese-like residue the size of a pinhead, which doctors call caseum or tonsillitis.
How to get rid of Caseums? (small white dots in the mouth).
Many people suffer from caseum on the tonsils, sometimes even without knowing it; it is these white balls on the tonsils that are not dangerous, apart from the bad smell they give off, where the caseum balls are present. The caseums are white to yellow in color and sometimes you cannot identify them except to feel some discomfort in the back of the throat, bad breath, cough, pain or sore throat.
Since many years. There are several nasal sprays and pills that neutralize the sulfur produced by anaerobic bacteria.. However, that doesn’t help much, as the caseum balls are still there. You then only prolong the agony of your suffering by disguising in any way, that foul smell that emanates from your mouth.
Try these natural remedies:
- Salt and baking soda gargle
- Hydrogen peroxide cleaning
Let’s see in more detail how to proceed …
How to naturally treat tonsils affected by caseum?
Here are some natural treatments for get rid of caseum tonsils without antibiotics, these aim to help expel these uncomfortable and smelly white or yellowish balls that you have deep in the throat.
1. Anti-caseum gargle
- A teaspoon of table salt
- Half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- Half a lemon
- A glass of water
- Squeeze the lemon to extract the juice and take a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Heat the water in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. It should not be too hot, to avoid burning your throat, let it cool if necessary.
- Add the tablespoon of lemon juice, fine salt and baking soda. Mix well until the salt and baking soda are well dissolved.
- Now all you need to do is gargle with this homemade liquid to alleviate the symptoms.
2. Hydrogen peroxide
If despite having made mouthwashes of water, lemon, baking soda and salt several times to expel the small white balls from the back of your throat, they are still in place, you can also try this remedy based on hydrogen peroxide.
- Soak a cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide.
- Open your mouth wide to facilitate the location of the caseum. If necessary, use a flashlight to see more clearly.
- Try to extract the caseum with the soaked cotton swab.
- Be patient, these white balls are quite difficult to extract depending on their shape.
- Finish with a mouthwash with 1/3 of hydrogen peroxide in a glass filled with water.
- Treatments to be done every day until complete elimination of the caseum.
Candidiasis and caseum, what relation?
One of the most common reasons for the presence of white balls in the throat is candidiasis. It is a form ofyeast infection which affects several parts of the oral cavity, as we know it. This affects the upper part of the tongue, but it sometimes extends up to the throat, which causes white balls to form in the throat.
The antibiotics will do nothing, rather an anti-fungal is needed. This type of yeast infection is very rare, although it is necessary to mention that the spread of contamination to the throat usually occurs. in people with weak immune systems and in children.
Some advice against caseum …
- It is important to have a impeccable oral hygiene
- Eat raw garlic and onion
- Caseums can be caused by a gastroesophageal reflux disease. Taking a anti-acid treatment for two to three months can therefore reduce the presence of caseum. Ask your doctor for advice.