Table of Contents
Japanese technique of deep breathing to lose abdominal fat
Miki Ryosuke, a Japanese actor and star in his country, recently discovered a natural method that helped him lose weight. After suffering from back pain, Miki’s doctor recommended that she exercise every day to relieve her pain. After doing the recommended breathing exercise for a few weeks, Miki lost 13 pounds and 12 inches on her abdominal size. Miki referred to the technique of deep breathing as a regimen. He explains that you have to take a three second breath, then exhale strongly for seven seconds. It is the Japanese technique of deep breathing for the loss of belly fat and weight in general.
Does Deep Breathing Really Work For Weight Loss?
The deep breathing technique really works. Although it is not a substitute for exercise, this is a great start for women who are just starting an exercise plan, and deep breathing improves the benefits of any form of exercise. Deep breathing exercises provide oxygen to the body. Oxygen absorbs nutrients and can help rid the body of toxins, which can lead to weight loss. It’s crazy, who would have thought that you could lose weight by breathing!
Research at Hampton University found that the combination of yoga and deep breathing exercises helped overweight teens lose weight. Sixty high school teens were divided into two groups. The first group received 40 minutes of yoga and did deep breathing exercises four times a week for 12 weeks. The second group remained in their usual routine.
The researchers noticed that the group that practiced yoga and deep breathing lost an average of 3 kilos of body weight, without restriction of daily calorie intake.
How to apply the deep breathing technique
- 1- Stand with one leg forward and the other back.
- Stretch your muscles while transferring your weight to the back foot.
- Inhale slowly for 3 seconds, lifting your arms above your head.
- 2- Breathe out forcefully, but slowly for 7 seconds, lowering your hands to join them in front of you while tightening all the muscles in your body. Remember that this whole process takes 7 seconds.
- Do this exercise every day for 2 to 10 minutes. It will allow your body to use more oxygen to help you burn fat, and it will also strengthen your muscles and increase your metabolism.
Deep breathing is a good way to lose weight and strengthen all the muscles in the body, soothe back pain by giving the body more mobility… Try it!