Table of Contents
One of the typical ailments today are digestive problems. All, of course, due to excessive stress levels, speeding up and eating poorly. Have the right reflexes in case of indigestion …
Gastric disorders are the main cause of medical consultation in large cities. In this article, we will tell you how to cure indigestion in a natural way so that you no longer suffer from excruciating pain.
Believe it or not, good digestion starts with good chewing. When you chew your food well, you make it easier for the digestive system to work., so that your body can concentrate on other tasks. It is as if you are returning the job “almost done” to him.
The stomach will need less gastric juice to digest, which will prevent you from producing so much acidity..
Digestive problems, what symptoms
When the digestive system is sick, we can suffer from all kinds of disorders such as:
- Bowel syndrome or irritable bowel syndrome
- Abdominal distension
- Gas, bloating
- Food allergy
- Weight gain
If not treated properly, these symptoms can become chronic. The good news is that once you start taking care of your digestive system, not only will you feel better, but you can also lose weight, have better skin, sleep peacefully, and more.
Tips for treating indigestion
You no longer want to suffer from pain or discomfort before, during and after a meal. Tired of not being able to eat what you want or you don’t want to feel “heavy” after dinner. Then pay attention to these tips to improve your digestion:
In case of indigestion, it is advisable to start by putting on a diet, at least 48 hours, and good stay hydrated by drinking as many small portions as possible, but as often as possible during the day. Rather than drinking water, let’s take the opportunity to drink remedies for indigestion such as :
1. Healing and soothing herbal tea
- Make an infusion with 30 g of cumin seeds (Cuminum cyminum) for 1 liter of boiling water, leave to stand for 15 minutes, covered, strain, the potion is ready.
2. Citrus remedy
- Boil 50 cl of water
- Add 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 piece of grapefruit or bitter orange peel
- 1 clove of garlic
- 7 cloves
- Bring to a boil and let steep for 5 minutes, add 1 tsp. of sugar and salt and drink the potion
3. Abdominal massage to calm the pain
- Massage the painful areas in a clockwise motion.
- Peppermint 3 drops, Clove 2 drops, vegetable oil 1 teaspoon.
- Other oils that decrease gas and bloating and improve digestion are fennel, angelica, dill, bergamot, clary sage, and jasmine.
4. Oregano preventive potions
- Pour in 1/2 tsp. dried oregano in 1 cup
- Walnut with hot water
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes
- Sweeten according to your taste (honey if possible) and drink
- Pour in 1/2 tsp. tablespoons of cinnamon powder in 1 cup
- Add 2 tsp. tablespoon of honey
- this potion taken before meals or well-watered parties, relieves acidity and helps digest even the heaviest of meals.
Some prevention tips
Ban junk food
Avoid “fake” foods, such as processed foods and fast foods, which contain high amounts of salt, sugar and processed oils. In addition, they are difficult to digest and provide no nutritional value..
Eat fermented and cultured foods
They are all rich in “good bacteria” and consuming them will help you regenerate the intestinal flora in a natural way. The more variety of fermented and cultured foods you include in your diet, the better. Here are a few examples:
If you have a severe bowel disorder, slowly start incorporating them into your diet.
Not only does stress wreak havoc on your mind, it can also interfere with your digestion. There are many ways to reduce stress. Find out what types of relaxation activities are best for you. The most common are:
- Conscious breathing
- Go for walks or bike rides
- Take a nap
- To go on holiday
Follow a detox diet
Gentle detoxification every now and then can be of great help in restoring the entire digestive system.. Consider devoting a weekend day every 3 months (approximately) and staying home on this diet, which will be based on natural juices and infusions to purify the body.
Consume more glutamine
Glutamine is one of the most important nutrients you can provide your body because it has the ability to repair and regenerate the intestinal lining and of calm gastric inflammation. You can find glutamine as a supplement (sold in organic stores) or in certain foods:
- Dairy products
Add more probiotics
Probiotics are the “good” bacteria that improve gut health. They are available as dietary supplements, as well as in yogurt and some cheeses.
Listen to your body
Take a break and analyze how you lead your life and how your habits influence your health. Know your own body and listen carefully to what it has to say to you.
An upset stomach from time to time may be the result of a bad meal or binge eating, corn if symptoms are frequent and you can hardly eat anything without it falling on your stomach, then it would be good to check what is underlying it.